If you are interested in being considered for TSO’s Beneficiary grant, please fill out the online application below.
INSTRUCTIONS & INFORMATION:
In submitting this Grant Application, you are applying for consideration as a grant recipient from funds raised at TSO’s Annual Gala & Wimbledon Tournament (typically held in June).
Applications are due December 15, 2023. Former TSO grant recipients of more than $1,000 in the previous year are not eligible to apply until Fall of the next year. Additionally, if your grant was greater than $5000, you are not eligible to apply again for 5 years.
To be considered, please complete the following application by December 15, 2023. All complete applications will be reviewed by our Beneficiary Committee and the Tennis Serves Others Board of Directors. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. If selected as a potential finalist by the Beneficiary Committee, in late January you will be asked to provide a compelling 3-minute video about your organization. These videos will be circulated to our full membership for voting. TSO reserves the right to award two equal grants. The grant amount will be determined after the annual Gala and Tournament fundraisers. No specific grant amounts are guaranteed.
If you were chosen as one of our primary beneficiaries, would your organization be able to:
- Create a short 3 minute video on your organization and need for a TSO grant?
- Advertise our event on your social media sites?
- Post our event on your website?
- Attend our fundraising event?
- Attend our membership meeting where beneficiaries will receive their check and present how the funds will specifically be used to serve others in their organization?
- Contribute an auction item?
- You can choose to Save the form to complete at a later time by selecting ‘Save and Continue Later’ at the bottom of the page.
- If questions, please contact Rhonda Glasscock, VP of Beneficiary, at (310) 614-9868.